Monday 18 April 2011

Gotta keep on running, stay on the attack, because the day you quit is the day you wish you had it back...

only the strong survive.

every time we get up, though we'll be destined to fall. I am asking myself is this worth it at all, every corner we turn we just run into walls because loving you feels like a kick in the balls..


:( not sure what the fuck I am doing with my life anymore.
:( :( :( :(

If Ana leaves me I will die. Yet I can't live with her, she'll be the end of me as well. Now I am not sure if I wanna die perfectly unhappy, or perfect.
I need her to safe me from this HELL I am in, yet I can't somehow convince her that I am worth it, the fight, the struggle.
I have no more tears to cry. I just want everything to be the way it was again. It was perfect that way, right now I am just.. Lonely.

Sigh.
Rant over.

1 comment: