Sunday 26 September 2010

Quick update


I don't wanna waste another day, I don't wanna live my life this way.

I can't handle this. I can't handle the forced food intakes, I can't handle not being able to read blogs, I can't stand it without you lot to help me out. Quick update though, I am fighting every single second of my life right now to stay thin and to refuse food. Don't worry.
I can't be normal again, I can't. I do not want to be normal, being normal sucks. Why try/pretend to be normal when you can be extraordinary?
Life sucks.

Ok all the facts from the last few days:
I still don't have any friends.
Been ill for the last couple of days, I am also suffering from mild bronchitis now to make things better, it's not as if I was not suffering enough yet.
Every one of my old friend is having a boyfriend/hot dates now and I am still celibate. Hurray.
It's actually my brother his nineteenth birthday which is a cool thing.
I need my hair cut. Maybe I can convince the hairdresser to cut off my fat as well.
I want a nose job and dye my hair. Maybe some boobs would be nice as well. I have the body of a 12 year old, a fat 12 year old that is.
My ex his girlfriend is a fĂșcking idiot and I've noticed she looks like a thin hippo.
My father still denies that I am his daughter; my mum is still awfully supportive.
My nan is possibly never going to walk again.
I am still depressed.
Lost another kilogram because of multiple migraine attacks where I barfed for the whole day straight. - Win.

Thats about everything I can come up with right now.
I am so sorry but blogging is really impossible for me, I have to keep this awful act up a few more days before my parents will be stupid enough to believe the lies again.
I'll be back as soon as possibly. I love and need you guys.

Love,
A.Stone


4 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful girl! ((hugs)) things don't sound like a lot of fun over your way!! We miss you tooooooooo! Take care of yourself lovely and stay strong! You are already extraordinary! Xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i could i would give you a hug right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hun we're thinking of you and will be here whenever you can reach us. stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stay strong lovely! You're gonna be fine. Things will be back to normal soon. =]

    ReplyDelete