Sunday 11 April 2010

A sweet day.


The taste of sugar is the only taste that your tongue is programmed to like.

First of all, Happy birthday to my wonderful boyfriend who, even though he doesn't know a thing, is able to pull me through every day with a smile.
When I realized I gained weight in the morning, he tells me I am the most beautiful girl he has ever seen in the afternoon, making me realize that it's easy to lose the little kilogram, because I've lost so many before.

Second of all, going to Barcelona today!! Can't wait, still have to pack all my belongings since the mono kicked my ass yesterday. Fell asleep on the couch while I had so many plans and things to do, ah well.. It'll be fine.

So, to start with the serious part of the blog. My little trial of thoughts. If sugar ís the only taste your tongue is programmed to like.. Should we be surprised that there are so many obese people? Fat people? Look around when you're shopping, or when you are simply among lots of people. How many people are honestly perfectly thin? How many people are pefect lately?
People just eat sugar, because they're programmed to like it. The human race is weak, pathetic, always giving into temptation.

However, there are a few people who fight for perfection. That would be us, we are strong so I am convinced that we are going to make it. All of us, it will be a bumpy ride, we might get off track sometimes, but we'll make it.
After all, the sun shines and it's a sweet.. Sweet day.

Much love A.Stone

2 comments:

  1. We ARE the strong ones, the ones with the will, the self control and we WILL all make it to perfection.

    x

    ReplyDelete