Sunday, 30 January 2011

tumblr

Hey my dearest followers,
I'm sorry, I have been so busy. Been horribly ill, had a horrible test week, an amazing gig, lost 3 kilograms and now I've decided, to create a tumblr.

corruptedfairytale.tumblr.com

Maybe this way I can keep you, my dearest friends, up to date. Since I can post quick things on there at any time.

Don't worry, as soon as I have some time i'll blog again. I am not going to neglect my baby here.

I am not going to abandon, leave, you.
I love you all too much for that.

I miss blogging, I miss you, I miss reading blogs but at this point in my life, there is no other way.

Love, xx

4 comments:

  1. i'm going to find you on tumblr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you honey, for all your support you're amazing!
    I love you so much. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good to hear from you hun and congrats on those 3kg! will be waiting here for you for as long as it takes. stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete