Sunday 30 January 2011

tumblr

Hey my dearest followers,
I'm sorry, I have been so busy. Been horribly ill, had a horrible test week, an amazing gig, lost 3 kilograms and now I've decided, to create a tumblr.

corruptedfairytale.tumblr.com

Maybe this way I can keep you, my dearest friends, up to date. Since I can post quick things on there at any time.

Don't worry, as soon as I have some time i'll blog again. I am not going to neglect my baby here.

I am not going to abandon, leave, you.
I love you all too much for that.

I miss blogging, I miss you, I miss reading blogs but at this point in my life, there is no other way.

Love, xx

4 comments:

  1. i'm going to find you on tumblr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you honey, for all your support you're amazing!
    I love you so much. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good to hear from you hun and congrats on those 3kg! will be waiting here for you for as long as it takes. stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss you. hope everything is well

    ReplyDelete