Thursday 12 August 2010

It's been a while..


Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.


Because In the future i believe that I will be perfect and thin, and I believe that I wont have a hard time with writing. Because I have tried every day, and it's just nothing. I can't write, I can't think.

So I am now going to post some facts and figure myself out, because I am more messed up than before and that sort of sucks.

  • I can't write anymore - which sucks because now I don't know how to express myself
  • I broke up with my boyfriend two days after my last blogpost - which I regret and now he has this new girlfriend, blonder and thinner than I am. Just great.
  • I passed my year but am now suffering from major stress symptoms which are causing migraines.
  • My brother is permanently moving to Amsterdam, which sucks even though he'll be just like two hours away from home, it sucks, because my mother will need a new bitch which she can fuck up and that'd be me. Once again.
  • My kidneys are possibly failing because they are aching. And I can't tell anyone because my mother will kill me. They can also ache because I am starting to be an alcoholic, I drink bottles of tequila in my spare time.
  • During my holidays I gained weight. Not that much, but there is a gain.
  • One of my best friends is going to the UK for one year on Saturday and I don't know what to do, what to say or what to give her because I still haven't got a personal present like I promised. Crap.
If I read this back, it's obviously.
I am a failure in life. Awesome.

I am first making sure my health problems will be better, don't worry I am not stuffing myself with crisps or anything, I eat as less as I can eat. Throw up after dinner the shit is still on. But not the hardcore dieting because everything aches, and I am suffering from migraine attacks every other day which is horrible enough already.

I miss you guys. I am sorry, I just.. Couldn't write, and this blogpost sucks as well..

Much love A.Stone

By the way, I am a loser I know I know, I keep mentioning it, but is there a way how I can follow someone his or her blog anonymously? Thanks in advance. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment