Sunday 2 May 2010

Surprise.



Weird. That's all I can say for now.

Had an awesome time with my friends, it was comfortable pouring little bits of my heart out. I even had a little "texting" convo with my boyfriend. It's like he's guilty of the worst lovers crime.. I mean, I describe him like that.

The thing that worries me, is that this is just.. Me, if I wouldn't be this insecure, I would have simply laughed and told him to shut up. I just cried as soon as he'd fallen asleep. I didn't say a word, should I really discuss things with him, things like that I think that I am too FAT to be his girlfriend?
He'll probably just turn me into some sort of weak marshmallow, just like he did before.

On the other hand, I realized that my friend who promised me to shut up and remain silent in hell decided to tell on me. Thank god, that this friend was loyal enough to shut up, until I accidentally started asking why she was hiding things from me, how the hell could I possibly know that she knows? oh btw, everyone say Hello to Gizem.

Yes she knows about the blog as well, damned.

It was funny though, when she you know, talked to me. Decided to tell me that she knew, I thought that it would be horrible, even worse than this. My heart is still racing because she knows, but on the other hand. IF anyone in my near surroundings should have to know about this whole thing, than I want it to be her.

Not the boyfriend; he'll kill me.


Tomorrow my footie team is going to be national champs. Go cheer for them, I will, it is surely a big thinspiration seeing those cute footballers reach their goal. If they can bloody do it, I can do it!! Yeehoooo!!

Sweet dreams,

A. Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment